March 31, 2007

Swears.

So... another problem. I see that more and more friends have an unnatural behavior. Maybe you'll laugh about this, but personally I think it's a stupid behavior. When someone's nose is irritated and they scratch their nose, said to another to swear him. And when I asked one why he said this, told me that if another swear him when their nose is irritated, they'll not have any kind of bad luck in that day :| What the fuck, if one stupid person invented this bullshit and one believed this and then said to another, and that person said to another (...) in this way a lot of people believed this and now look... I believe that some persons like to be insulted. If you saw someone that tell you to swear him, what do you think about him? That he want to insult him, and who want this, like this. D'oh, some people are so stupid and they don't see that. It's useless to say them not to do that because said me that I'm the stupid guy and I don't know, and believe that if they do like them, they'll have good luck and if they don't, all bad things come to them. So I'm accustomed with this bad language, and I know that superstitious people don't do what I say. Maybe one day will come to them and see that it's only a superstition.
Personally I think if that they will be insulted, don't see bad things which happened to them, and if aren't insulted, all the time are with impression that all bad things come to them, and first bad thing that happened they'll see.
I think all this depends on what you believe and what information send to your brain :-)

No comments: