March 19, 2007

Pretending to be cool.

Today at school I noticed a thing to some classmates. I convinced a friend to listen good music :D This was a 2-3 months ago, and today in class I noticed one thing. Some of my classmates pretend to like good music just to be cool. They believe that if they don't listen that bad music, manele (I don't have anything with this people, each people listen what kind of music wants, and I, personally, consider 'manelele' a bad genre) and listen what I like, think that they are so cool, above others, and serious, I cannot understand why they behave like this. And I see they don't like too much this kind of music. And what irritate me so much is that one of them said to another 'cocalar' and he is a big 'cocalar'. Why he said that, I really don't know. God, I hate this people, they are so full of sh*t. I don't care what music they listen, but they just pretend to like it, and I don't like by all means this kind of people, this false people, this unoriginal people, they copy everything. I don't know why this, if one person follow me, take an example from me, bad or good, now all want to be like me, and I don't mind, but they don't are in this way, i said and repeat: they just pretend to be like that, and I don't understand why! If they are unpleasant, why to make more unpleasant than are now? Maybe one of them think are cool but aren't...
And one more thing, a few days ago I learned an important thing, that changed my mind. I don't care what a person listen, and I don't say to him/her what should listen, each one listen what like, but if you like a genre, and see at another person anything else, and you don't like that, don't change ;) Always be yourself, be original, be what you want to be, be what you like to be ;) If you like, really like a new kind of music, then you'll change without you notice that. For example, why a person say he like a song, for example "Linkin Park - In The End" and if I put "LP - Numb" or another one, first: he don't know what song is, and second: he almost hate and say that is a bad song :| Some people believe that if come to me and say it's nice that song, or said me that a 2-3 years ago he was rocker or anything else, thinks that impresses me, but they don't, I start to hate this false people.
Maybe to some of you this subject may be nonsense, but for me isn't like that, I'm sick of this kind of people :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i agreed with you..,
people are just always wanna be somebodies..