March 24, 2007

Going to country.

In this weekend I was outside of town, in my grandpa's village. I was very dissatisfied when I go to a shop to buy juice and coffee. There I didn't find Pepsi, not even American Cola or Coca-Cola. In the middle of winter I don't find hot coffee, it had only Ice Coffee, so I bought ice coffee and when I want to buy cigarettes I think I don't find Winston or L&M and when I looked to see what cigarettes they have, I saw in the first line something like "Champion" or "Plugarul" and then Kent. And I see that they have only 2-3 packs of Champion, and a lot of Kent. It's normal, who buy Kent in that village :| I ordered a Kent and the salesman asked me what is that. God must love stupid people, because He made so many. This is the saying that go over my mind in that moment. So, they have only ice coffee, bad cigarettes and don't have coke. Yeah, I find coke, a no-name coke, made by an unknown company. I bought that too. In final, I got my coffee and my cigarettes and go out to smoke, like I usually do when I'm home. All good until now, almost. Later, when I opened that coke, I see that is acidless. I think if I put water and sugar that would be better than this...
How I could live in a village like this :( Outside it rained and everywhere I looked was mud. I don't like this. No pc, no tv, no civilization, dust everywhere, even on cups and plates. And I have more to say about this, but I let this to another time when I visit my grandpa's, maybe next time will be better than now :-)

No comments: