March 16, 2007

School, a bad dream!

School... this word can say a lot of things. Can be a drive-school or any other helping schools. That can be nice and we usually need to make one of this. But high school, ohh, this is the word that every teenager hates. Depends at which school are you, some of you can have nice teachers others maybe not. I, personally, have most of teachers bad enough to ruin my life, and I'm in a low school, I mean a bad school. It's not enough to be an evil teacher, they have to be so stupid, one of them.
And more than this, I learn in a school where every child listen bad music(manele). I cannot take this anymore, I want to make friends, smart ones, like me, to think same with me. If you are in a community like this, it's normal to make friends there, and if all of them are extremely stupid, they don't think like me, they have other opinions about things, (...) How to live !? If all around me it's exactly what I don't like, music, thinkings, schools, modality to learn us something (teachers), almost everything.
Now, to speak about school, subjects...
They teach us a lot of things, unimportant things, that don't help us... If I want to be a spaceman, I go to special schools, and there I learn physics and mathematics and everything else. If I want to be a salesman for example, why I need to know this things, if I know equations, complicated equations, it helps me to sale my stuffs? I don't think so. I gave an example, there are lots of examples, but I think you understand what I mean and don't need another example. If teachers are smart, they learn us things we need, and make high schools on professions, if I want to be a doctor, I go to a high school where I learn a lot of chemistry, if I know some programming language, things on computer, and want to be something in this domain, I'll go to a high school where I learn more about computers, and the rest of subjects less than school's profession. In this way, after high school I know a lot of things and make me to want to work, to employ faster, to make a university, and that will be more easier for us.
And if I think, I don't know too much from school, I learned from external sources, like TV, Internet, newspapers... So at school we don't learn something which we need, we just listen what teacher said and we are bored listening useless things.

No comments: